I wish or ur wish?

Friday, May 7, 2010


I wish I can live in France, Australia or Singapore 10 years later

I wish I can speak and writing in English n Chinese fluently

I wish I can around the world with my family

I wish I can play an instrument well-anything!

I wish I can increase my creativity so well

I wish I can serve God more serious than now

I wish I can pay all kind of things I have to pay

I wish I can buy a new MACbook

I wish I can buy a dream house

I wish I can get into my dream job

I wish I can find the truth about UFO theory someday

I wish I have power to command people to keep our environment clean

I wish I have a family that live in harmony

I wish I have a cup of tea with Oprah Winfrey

I wish I can fly to reach the stars

I wish I can paint like van Gogh did
I wish I can write like Jack Canfield did
I wish I can dance like Paula Abdul does
I wish I can sing like Jordin Sparks does
I wish I have something to write about which more important than I'm doing now

Now take a look once again and decide, which are I can have someday and which are just a wish? :)

1 comments:

yosen said...

first is just a wish, if you want it so badly, then it will turn to an action. If time is enough, i know you can make all your wishes do come true.

All that u need is just a wish.

Post a Comment